Come and visit Wellspring Farm where Dale Wells will visit with us about:
* How she came up with the name “Wellspring Farm”
* Where her love for horses began
* Prey vs. Predator
* Terms we use for male/female/baby horses
* How they communicate/the hierarchy
* Care and feeding
* Chickens; the hen, the rooster, feeding, sounds they make, habits, etc.
She will bring a horse in for demonstration!
Preparation and Lunch:
Students should wear long pants and boots or old tennis shoes. Also, bring a mat or towel for sitting on the ground and a bagged lunch.
Rain date – October 9th.
Due to safety restrictions, please message us if you feel that you need to bring children under age 7.