Lowcountry Field Trips visits Crosswind Farms in this exciting field trip perfectly timed to anticipate the spring and Easter season. This trip, planned especially for homeschoolers, has programs planned for ages 12 months-18 years.
– Horse and pony riding
– Playground with zipline, sandbox, swings, slides, and clubhouse
– Bounce house
– Barrel train rides
– Fire pit (marshmallows on a stick for $1 each)
– Petting zoo with mini cow, mini goats, pigs, ponies, bunnies, chickens (animal feed trays for $1 each to feed animals). The farm also has cats, kittens, and three white Great Pyrenees
– Covered toddler play area with age-appropriate toys, outdoor toys, ride-in cars, and cars parents can push from behind (step 2 push cars)
– Step 2 Roller Coaster Extreme
– Party barn to eat lunch in (outside food is permitted)
– Restrooms on-site
Adults are FREE and children under 12 months are free. All other ages must have an armband.